2/22/06

'Holiday From Real' - Jacks Mannequin

'If you left it up to me everyday would be a Holiday from Real'

One of the photos from the photoshoot we did last thursday.




We are currently on reading week which means no school in other words now is the time to actually work on projects.

So far I have got nothing.... nada done.

I just took a minute to remind myself what day it is... uh wed thats right. Oh man I better do something. Well I actually did make it out of the house... a big accomplishment I tell you.

Its freezing outside and if I wanted to I could have spent the day under my covers but I decided I would be productive. Of course I cant be productive alone so I called Nat and Fariel who callled Mat and we all met up for a light lunch to discuss projects. So two cafes, a book store where I had 2 diet pepsi's, salad, tea and potatoes later I finally got home.

We actually did discuss school after the usual round of gossip and nonesense. But the like my title says we took a holiday from real...

My friends are quiet ambitious with dreams and wishes for the future. We like to talk round and round about what we would like to do and then we think well why not do them now.

What are we waiting for??...

Our current ambition kind of stems from a current project. Did I tell you we are making an actual music video. Yes a real one .. where we are required to book locations and we have an actual band we are working with. Its all quiet exciting.

I just got back out last gold project video and I am so happy with it. Thank goodness I invested so much time into it.

So the cold dreary day did not get me down, but the work is going too.. argg!

No comments: