2/15/06

"Feb 15th" - Bright Eyes

'to here the days pile up with decisions to be made,
i'm sure all of them were wrong ......into this song, i send myself '



Thank God for my brother and how he can always bring a smile to my face. Hes the one in the middle! These are two of his best friends before they went to a party for the place they work at.
I cant believe how clear these pictures are from his camera phone.

The laugh I did when I saw this pic is totally what I needed today.I am so tired right now.

Tomorrow I have a huge photo shoot to do and my group is falling apart. We had a meeting today and I tried to hide my annoyance, I didnt do a really good job of it. Now in real life I am the least organized person but when it comes to this project organization is key.

We are not organized.

First of all no one really wanted to do this subject anyways but we were assigned it and have to make do. So we were late to get things rolling. So now here we are the day before with no make up artist, we have missing props and am trying not to panic.

YEAH GOOD LUCK!

When I arrived to the meeting today I already had an attitude. Everyone was talking over everyone. People in my group said they would take care of certain things or do certain things and sure enough .. they didnt.

I have a headache I tell you.

So fariel and I were walking all over London trying to find various props and things to make our shoot fantastic. The only problem was we werent sure what exactly we needed and who was bringing what.. and why? Because we arent organized...

Once again trying not to panic..

I know I know that this is all part of working with a group but am tired of it. Actually this group is alot different from my last one. At least in this one everyone wants to help but somehow we are worse off...

ARRRGGHHHHH! I need to get these irritated kinks out of my system because its seems as if they are just getting tighter by the minute.

Am just glad that I have Fariel to lean on.. she seems to be able to read all of my pointed glances and that helps because then I dont have to say what am thinking out loud.



This was us at JoJo's bday party last weekend and as of right now its doenst look like that will be happening this weekend even though all of our friends need to go out and dance in order to shake off this project, maybe I can convince them. But she did promise me we could do something fun next week.. thank goodness for reading week even though I have tons of work to do still.

Ok cant think about that .. one day at a time..

Hope everyone has a nice tuesday..



No comments: