2/7/06

"Halo" Bethany Joy Lenz

'I always said that I would make mistakes, I'm only human and that's my saving grace, I fall as hard as I try, So don't be blinded, See me as I really am, I have flaws And sometimes I even sin, So pull me from that pedestal I don't belong there'


No dont go away you didnt stumble on to the wrong blog.

I have just rearranged and fabbed up this baby! It was getting majorly neglected and I didnt know why. You all know how much I love to talk so why wasnt I just posting my thoughts or my day to day to randomness that you know I live my life by.

Come to find out I needed to change it around. Why? Because I feel different. I so am not the same girl who started this blog I dont know how many months ago.

So I gave it an overhaul....... so you might have noticed the new name, the change in profile and I even added a new feature.. PICTURES!

I am working on getting albums together and sorted so I hope to change the pictures around pretty often. I also added some favorite links of mine that I think you would all enjoy. Am sure I will be adding more and I might even add some random links there.. lets see what happens!

So my title what do you think? I am obsessed with this song and this artists voice. Her cd hasnt come out yet but I am counting the days. Ok so you may have noticed that shes from my favorite tele show but the girl can sing.

So the whole blog thing was just a baby step. I changed my whole room around by moving my dressers and pictures all around. I dont know how many times I dropped drawers and mirrors, poor Katy I dont know what she thinks am doing up here.

I also threw countless papers and odd things that I didnt even know I had away.I sorted through my clothes by arranging them by color (I dont know how long that will last)!

It kind of took me back to when Tiff and I lived together in the dorm and apartment because at like some random time in the middle of the night we would get the sudden urge to change the furniture around. I cant even remember how many different ways we had the beds set up in the dorm or how many times we moved the living room around in the Murphys.

Anyways its 12:28 am and I have photography class at 9:30 am and a long day of project research ahead of me but I just wanted to reinvite you to visit my blog.

I will definetly try to update this everyday. I mean its this time. Hey dont give me that look!!!.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alix!! I feel honored to be the first to post a comment. ;) I love your new updated blog, and you know that I love that song too. I'm loving all the pics, so cute! Hope to talk to you soon. Much love from across the pond!