11/3/05

'Goodnight, Hollywood Blvd.' -Ryan Adams

'It's happening baby, They're putting up the chairs
Zaking the money, And all we can do is pray,Pray for tomorrow'



The LOW DOWN YO! SO EXHAUSTED!

The last few days have taken the living right out of me but in a good way. For the last two weeks we have been running ourselves ragged trying to get ready for a photoshoot and a promo that came to its culmination yesterday.

After 3hrs of photos and filming we got the biggest part of our picture done. It was awesome and I made sure I was hands on most of the time. Which could have been seen as a selfish thing bc the five boys that were shirtless sure did need moisture and lotioning up but I guess they could have done that themsleves but you know if I can help, I will!

Anyways today I had a tutorial with my prof for another project which I barely had time to come up with the other nite but she ate it up. Religion/Faith the new trend to hit mainstream. I still have alot of specifics to work out but I think I know what I want to do with it.

I also had my interview for work placement at a tele production company and it looks like they will be using me on sundays and fridays.. which is great and I cant wait to see how it turns out.

Its so funny but I think I was overdressed for the interview, I was just wearing a blazer and my fave gold pointy shoes but the girl taht interviewed me was wearing a sweatshirt and converse (nothing against converse I adore them) but it was so funny bc I also felt way over confident. She spoke way too low and here I have this booming voice. What can I do its just the way I am..lol!

Anyways I just cancelled on movies, way to tired..
Oh and I Totally thought I would be over my crush by now and to my surprise its still there, maybe it will be gone tomorrow. I have a habit of gettin bored easily, its a bad habit but oh well!

No comments: