10/31/05

'The Tide'- The Spill Canvas

'And there's three, count 'em three Children playing on the beach
They were eager to learn,To be taught and to teach'


It sure doesnt feel like Halloween. I just spent the better part of the day at a pub next to school working on the storyboard and shot list for my photoshoot on wed. I sware this has taken over my life. I never knew so much work went into creating just a min of film. We have to know where everything is before we shoot, such as where the models will stand, how much light we need....etc...

We went around today measuring walls, trying to order sand (which was scratched from the plan) talking to the cameraman ( who now runs the other way when he sees me) its all a little crazy.

I had to have a few diet cokes and apple pie to get me through today. HEHE!

Am just so happy that I have two great girls working along side me. Its amazing when you have people to work with that you click with creatively.
I hate group work I do.. but these two are making it fun.

I still have alot to type up and music to mix but I think I seriously need a break, i deserve it.
I really cant wait to show you all how it comes out. Because if I somehow make it look like the way I have it pictured in my head, it will be fabulous.

I think my diet coke is calling me.. oh and Happy Halloween!!

No comments: