9/10/05

"Hide and Seek" Imogen Heap

Song Quote:
Hmm, what'd you say, mmm, that you only meant well?
Well, 'course you did
Hmm, what'd you say, mmm, that it's all for the best?
Of course it is
Hmm, what'd you say, mmm, that it's just what we need ?
You decided this

So I was going to stop posting here and delete my blog all together but I wanted to tell you all first before I officially did it.
I know I havent updated in a month and truthfully nothing has been going on really just work. I also wasnt really sure who read or enjoyed this blog so I kind of just let it all fall away.
But if I get any emails or comments then I will gladly keep this journal. It has been fun for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From across the network, it's the Best of Weblogs, Inc.
Posted Sep 10, 2005, 6:00 AM ET by Weblogs, Inc. Staff The Weblogs, Inc. network features over 100 independent, unfiltered bloggers producing over 1,000 blog posts a week across over 75 industry-leading blogs.
Lose weight fast if you are overweight by going here help lose weight related site. It should help you out a lot