8/13/05

"Days and Days" Teagan and Sara

Song Quote: "This is me before I come undone, this is me before I fall apart, I ve been tired for days and days"

Today is my blah day, I think you should only be allowed one once a month and today I decided to take mine.
Its just a day where you are not all there, you kind of just wish the hours away and do what you gotta do.
My gotta do was work today. I have to go I need the money for rent but its been a real trying time for me. I have had alot things going on with trying to get a bank acct and trying to get paid and trying and trying and everything seems to be one big mess. So today I checked out put myself on automatic pilot and just went with the flow. Whats even funnier is I feel alot more tired today then the last few days that I worked.

I have to admit I have been staying up really late, yes even later than usual and that was bc Charli and I have been working on our site. We had to get alot done before she headed out for Wales.


So I have become the fastest texter this side of the Thames River, well not really but i have vastly improved and all thanks to charli over our daily texts and updates about Big brother. I dont know why I thought texting was so hard, its a great big cheaper world and I like it!

ok now for a subject change:

My parents are at a wedding today for my moms best friends daughter who is about two years younger than me and I am very happy for her but it made me think.
Marriage at 23 and even now at 25 is so not a thought in my head. I still have full two school years ahead of me and those months are so school focused I would feel bad for any boyfriend I had. I also want to travel and be able to pack my suitcase and go anywhere and maybe i will find some man who wants the same thing but when i think it about it that way its seems like some sort of fairytale and I have never felt more real than I have these last few months.


Its just been a time of work and school for me and falling asleep on the way home on the tube. Which I never really fall asleep but how much do I want to. Also your mind goes in all different directions when your just sitting there idle.

I am counting the days until school starts am ready to be a good busy where like i feel like am learning something and going somewhere in life because right now i feel so still and I dont like it.

Next Please........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alix - We like your site but we notice that nowhere on your site do you mention your yearning for Orlando Bloom and in fact have in your possession a pebble fron the driveway of his junior school:o))
love from michele and Clive with memories of a lovely day x x x