8/5/05

"I woke up with this song in my head this morning"- Bright Eyes

Song Quote: "I woke up with this song in my head this morning.
It made my headache. It was that great but now it's gone and life is wonderful."





My brother and his friend Justin and their tough guys face. I don't know about you guys am scared. Just kidding it gave me more of a chuckle than a heart attack.

---------------------------------------

You know how you wake up and you just know its going to be one of those days.
Well today was the day for me I went to bed really late because I was doing Ally a favor and posting her thread for her at FF and I needed to wait to the old one reached its limit which of course didnt happen till around 2am. But I really shouldnt complain am usually up that late anyways and I dont mind doing that for ally at all.

The bad thing was that at 8am this morning construction work started outside. I wanted to scream its my day off can I just have a little more time to sleep in and now to top it off am wide awake and they have stopped their work outside. ARRRGHHHH!

Am also on a high stress level because I still havent gotten paid. Its not there fault and its not mine. I still dont have a bank acct bc no one will take me without seeing that I pay some sort of bill where I live and all of the bills have my roommates name on them so I have nothing that shows that I live here so therefore no bank acct which prevents my check from being direct deposited. It makes my life so hard. For some reason this month has been really bad and a week later I still havent been paid.


So on a good note my brother got a new job and he seems really happy which makes me happy for him.
My tio just celebrated his birthday with a huge celebration and I heard it was one of the biggest parties of the year and am sure it was hes a loved man. Am sorry I missed it I love family parties.

But I have been keeping myself busy. I have been making fan videos and I HOPE that all of this work sharpens my skill a little for when I get to school and have to make vids of my own which I am tooo excited about.
I also have gotten back into photoshop because I will be taking fashion graphics next term and its the best way to keep myself familiar with the tools!

Also I have found a new uploading site so I hope to put up music that doesnt expire in seven days, we'll see how it works out!

This is one of my most recent videos I did it as part of a vid exchange at the One Tree Hill FF. I was give a criteria by a member and then I made it for her. So if you wanna check it out heres the link.


  • The Scientist by Coldplay
  • No comments: