3/2/06

'Blacking Out The Friction' -DCFC

'I don't mind restrictions or if you're blacking out the friction. It's just an escape it's overrated anyways. The hardest part is yet to come'

I should either be asleep or doing homework.. and of course am doing neither. I had the longest day ever, yes another one. Can you see a pattern developing here? Unforuntalely I can too!!!

Anyways I had a tutorial with my prof which I told her exactly what I wanted to do for my individual project which she was way more excited than I was for. But she quickly changed the subject to podcasts and vodcasts, a subject we are both interested in. So now I have a lunch penciled into my diary for the 14th with her so she can well pick my brain over it.

EH! Anyways (yes I like this word alot)

So this day was pretty much a waste, in other words I got nothing done because I had to wait around school for six hrs for my other tutorial. So instead of going to the computer lab to do work (for some reason I just cant work there, I hate it) I went to starbucks with Mat, Nat and Jurri and sipped on a iced caramel macchiato as we talked about school....ok we gossiped.

I cant lie to you!

I also learned today that in some groups you just cant work with friends. Fariel and I are on good terms.. she's cool but we have a mutual friend that this project has just not been the best thing for us. I think we give her to much slack in that regard though, shes just not making an effort.

Did you ever have a friend that didnt want to share you with other people? I think shes one of those people. She doenst like it that you dont bend to her whim and she tries to guilt you into alot of things. I had a friend like this before and I gave her the benefit of the doubt for a long time and well let her treat me like crap. She was a good friend and I was 21 then, things have changed.

I have reached out to her but I have alot of things going on in my life and I can only do so much. I just hope that once this project is over she will come to be the person that I thought she was.

I feel bad about it only as much as I can afford to be and obviously its bothering me because am still thinking about it.

Its just hard to see someone almost decide to be depressed. I have alot of reasons to be, am over in my head in work, I think am getting a cold and right now it just seems the world is a little heavy with everything we have to do. BUT....but I choose not to be. Yes its hard but its hard for everyone and deadlines will come, we will rush to make them and next term it will happen all over again, no use in getting all bent out of shape over it.


Ok enough of that....How about something to make me laugh. Lately I have felt out of the loop. I dont have my fave gossip mags and I am no longer in the know about celebrity gossip... Yes I know shocking!!!

But one of my fave shows 'Best Week Ever' has a podcast and I guess the latest news is the TOMKAT split: I had no idea!


How funny are these people!! HEHE!

XX

No comments: